| ||The Albino Badger is a Albino critter. It eats Veggies from a low table. Considered a very rare creature, the Albino Badger will only visit a garden for 15 - 20 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Albino Badger is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Albino Badger by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Albino Badger is 30 diamonds. Every 10 Albino Badgers you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- Pink Cap Mushroom, or best you have available to you, all the other mushrooms after the Pink Cap have the same deterrent strength, but the Pink Cap has the added benefit of being FG for longer)For optimum results plant FG Supershroom!
- 1 RFH Luna Serena
- 1 RFH Sundragon Herb
- 1 FG Bellis Lycaena (Must be Blue or Yellow)
- 1 RFH Rosa Amora
- 2 Low Tables with Veggies
- Remember though, Albino's are rare, around only 1 in every 10-20
badgers will be Albino, however numbers seemingly improve with the following set-up.
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.