| ||The Albino Mole is a Albino critter. It eats Veggies from a low table. Considered an average creature, the Albino Mole will only visit a garden for 55 - 60 minutes before leaving a garden unspotted.The Fairyland Albino Mole is attracted to gardens with any of the following: You can attempt to repel the Albino Mole by placing any of the following plants in your garden. Keep in mind that you may need one repellent per attractant.The reward for spotting a Albino Mole is 10 diamonds. Every 10 Albino Moles you spot you will also be awarded the rare FairyTale Seed seed. |
Set-Up Idea: *
- FG Pink Cap Mushroom (or best you have available to you, we suggest the Pink Cap as all the other mushrooms have the same deterrent strength as the ones after, but the added benefit of
being FG for longer)
- 4-5 any of the RFH plants that turn into insects. (Bellis Lycaena (Butterfly) Apis Melliflora (Bee) Odonata Igniflora (Dragonflies) Solaris Lycaena (Sunshine Butterflies) Flora Formicidae (Ant)
- 2 Low Tables with Veggies
- Remember though, Albino's are rare, around only 1 in every 10-20
moles will be Albino.
* Note that suggestions are only guidelines. These are not the only or necessarily the best set-ups, but rather well thought out plans. Also, The Fairyland Connection recommends either Organic or Superfood simply because critters are more likely to get spotted that way - they can be substituted with normal food if desired.